Hi all !!!

Nov 11, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Is there any thing I can do to help this project?

:-)

@+

rV.

Coordinator
Nov 12, 2012 at 6:11 AM

We are not opening HomeOS to private folks yet. if you are part of an academic/research institutions, let me know and we can make HomeOS source available to you.

Thanks.

Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2012 12:31 PM
To: Ratul Mahajan
Subject: Hi all !!! [homeos:402781]

@+

rV.

Nov 12, 2012 at 9:05 PM
Hi Ratul,

I'm a Microsoft FTE (Software Eng.) from Paris and I've heard about HomeOs in the Press, and just wanted to use my free time on a useful project.

Thanks,

Hervé.

To: [email removed]
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 22:11:11 -0800
Subject: Re: Hi all !!! [homeos:402781]

We are not opening HomeOS to private folks yet. if you are part of an academic/research institutions, let me know and we can make HomeOS source available to you.

Thanks.

@+
rV.
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (homeos@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email homeos@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Coordinator
Nov 13, 2012 at 6:01 AM

Herve –

Give us a few weeks to plan our next release, and then we might be able to leverage your time and expertise.

Cheers.

Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 1:05 PM

Hi Ratul,

I'm a Microsoft FTE (Software Eng.) from Paris and I've heard about HomeOs in the Press, and just wanted to use my free time on a useful project.

Thanks,

Hervé.

Thanks.

@+
rV.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (homeos@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email homeos@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Nov 13, 2012 at 8:36 PM
Sounds good to me!!!

"Courage" for your next release!!!

Hervé.

Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 22:01:55 -0800

Herve –

Give us a few weeks to plan our next release, and then we might be able to leverage your time and expertise.

Cheers.

Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 1:05 PM

Hi Ratul,

Thanks,

Hervé.

Thanks.

@+
rV.